[Questions] Metamask for Developers

Thanks very much! That code was the solution and also I install homeBrew.

but now I already Execute the Yarn dependency and then when I do ¨yarm start¨ it stop the load of the marketplace´s page as you did. Check out the Attachement.

what I hav to do.?
Please

Did you change the MoralisProvider wrapper in the code?

I am also facing the same error, Please can anyone help

Not, where I how can I change that.? could please, explain a bit how is the procedure of that step.?

I mean did you make any changes in the code before running the code. Perhaps in the Provider section?

No, I did not change any in the provider. But after you tell me, i check out the githu page and realize one step it should do for change something in the ¨provider¨ and the ¨marketItemCreated¨

This is how is now the Section of Provider:
Should I add some other thing?

Hello Moralis, Thank you for the Great lesson, I think i have some issues about the git not available in my file or directory, I will attach a screenshot soon for you to see what am saying

HI,

How can I manage different Metamasks Wallets with different private keys in Chrome?. I mean I have 1 for company and 1 for personal use.

Thanks,

Since Metamask operates with one seed-phrase (private keys as you call it) for all accounts / coins / tokens, mostly adviced is to use another browser for another metamask with own seed and accounts.

But Chrome has the ability to use user-profiles: https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/9025411?hl=en … maybe that can help you to install another metamask with its own seed-phrase.

I’ve install yarn through my terminal but I can’t get to install the dependencies necessary to start the app

What could be the reason why it’s installing something else?

@Papilo You are installing wrong yarn library.

Check whether the library exist in yarn

1 Like

@taha how will I do that

Hello, Thanks very much for the educative video. I have some challenges here, I could not bring Metamash on my virtual studio, and some others extension could not display.

Compiled with problems:X

ERROR

src/components/Contract/Contract.jsx
Line 90:34: Unsafe usage of optional chaining. If it short-circuits with ‘undefined’ the evaluation will throw TypeError no-unsafe-optional-chaining

any help plz?

Module Warning (from ./node_modules/source-map-loader/dist/cjs.js):
Failed to parse source map: ‘webpack://antd/./components/time-picker/style/index.less’ URL is not supported
@ ./node_modules/antd/dist/antd.css 8:6-231 22:17-24 26:7-21 58:25-39 59:36-47 59:50-64 63:6-73:7 64:54-65 64:68-82 70:42-53 70:56-70 72:21-28 83:0-201 83:0-201 84:22-29 84:33-47 84:50-64 61:4-74:5
@ ./src/App.jsx 18:0-28
@ ./src/index.js 6:0-24 24:35-38

98 warnings have detailed information that is not shown.
Use ‘stats.errorDetails: true’ resp. ‘–stats-error-details’ to show it.

webpack 5.69.0 compiled with 98 warnings in 3833 ms

any help ?

Hi can you look at this thread for a potential fix please: ERROR: no-unsafe-optional-chaining ¡ Issue #135 ¡ ethereum-boilerplate/ethereum-boilerplate (github.com)

Hey guys I’m trying to install the dependencies necessary for three Airbnb clone by running npm install, but I’m getting an error that says FIX THE UPSTREAM DEPENDENCIES CONFLICT

after this error, I’ve tried using
–force and --legacy-peer-deps

What is the problem please?

Hi you can try running npm install --legacy-peer-deps or npm install --force to get around that error.

Thanks @alex
But I’ve tried that already.