Questions about Moralis Speedy Nodes

Regarding Moralis Speedy Nodes:

1. I see your free plan allows 10,000,000 reqs/month. What are the maximum daily and monthly requests that I may use with Speedy Nodes?

2. Is there a webpage that shows the requests that I have used?

3. Are any of the web3 commands disabled when using Speedy Nodes? For example, eth_pendingTransactions is not supported by Infura.

4. Will I encounter any differences using Speedy Nodes instead of Infura? I use the following code to create a web3 object:
    web3 = new Web3(new Web3.providers.HttpProvider(“https://speedy-nodes-nyc.moralis.io/{my Speedy Node Key}/polygon/mainnet”))

Thank you!

1. you have also limits per minute

2. in admin interface, on payments tab, there is another page with usage stats

3. there are some commands that are not whitelisted, like pendingTransactions

4. same code should work

1. What are the Speedy Nodes limits per minute, hour, day, and month?
  2. How do I display the admin interface?
  3. When you said pendingTransactions is not whitelisted, does that mean that it cannot be whitelisted?
  4. What other web3 commands are disabled when using Speedy Nodes?

1 moralis.io/pricing

1. Not sure what you mean

2. You can subscribe to pending transactions but you can not get directly the list of pending transactions, you can not whitelist a command that is not whitelisted.

3. I don’t know the exact list now, you will get an error when you try a command that is not whitelisted

1. Are the only limits 1500 reqs/min, and 10,000,000 reqs/month? Is there an hourly or daily limit? Are the requests “reset” on the 1st of each month, or on the month-day that the account was created?
  2. You indicated “in admin interface, on payments tab, there is another page with usage stats”. How do I display that admin interface? I don’t see any link to it.
  1. There isn’t a hourly or daily limit, but there is also a limit per second

2. After you create a Moralis account you will have an admin interface where you login

1. The admin interface says “Starter Plan Yearly| Requests included: 10,000,000”. Is it 10,000,000 reqs/year or 10,000,000 reqs/month?

2. What is the limit per second?

3. Are the requests “reset” on the 1st of each month, or on the month-day that the account was created?

1. https://moralis.io/pricing/ => 10,000,000 reqs/month => *Some requests that are computationally heavy are counted as several normal requests. See all request weights here.

2. for my account it is: Current throttle: 50 req/sec

3. when you have the pro plan, it will be starting from when the pro plan was created