Question about speedy nodes

Hi,
To deploy my Contract to a public testnet, I use Moralis speedy node.
So if I understand well, the node is used to “send” or “broadcast” the contract to other nodes in the blockchain.
Once the contract is deployed, and people start making transactions, where do these transactions first get created ? from the moralis node ?
If yes, is there a limit of requests ?

I hope you understood my question :slight_smile:
Have a nice day

Hey @Maxime77, hope you are ok.

You should research properly what a full node is capable of, speedy nodes are full nodes for an specific blockchain, that way Moralis just offer you a node, instead of you building and config your own, all nodes are capable to be configured with custom settings.

Carlos Z

Potentially really dumb question, how do I deploy a contract using truffle and speedy nodes? I understand and know how to use them to query historical data from chain but I can’t figure it out how to deploy it. Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

Nev

Hey @nev

Take a look at the videos on Ivan on Tech and Moralis YouTube channels. For example: How To Deploy To BSC From Truffle.

If you want to level up your BlockChain development skills take a look at Ivan On Tech Courses

@Yomoo exactly what I was looking for. Much thanks and I’m already in the academy :slight_smile:

Hi Moralis team,

I found on the docs that Moralis enabling with private key is not available with free plan due to SN removal. How about pro plan? Will it be the same after September 1 when the removal takes place for pro plan?

Because I have some write functions to be executed by server and Web3 API only allows read function, this is necessary for me to perform migration.

Besides, what should I do to deploy contracts using Hardhat after removal? Is using public nodes a proper alternative?

Thank you and have a nice day!

If you were a Pro plan user before July 11th, you’d still have access to speedy nodes until September 1st. enableWeb3() would have to be updated for it to be usable without speedy nodes in the future , this may not happen due to the focus on Moralis SDK 2.0 now. Otherwise you will have to use ethers.js or web3.js directly with your private key to make transactions from code.

You can use our node provider partner ChainStack.