Our project: https://www.becomerooted.eu/
Project description: It’s ecosystem that brings together sustainable projects, investors, and CO2 compensators in an eco-friendly way.
Our platform can onboard farmer projects, meaning they can tokenise their green assets, like trees in as Yield-Bearing bonds. These bonds will get each user a certain profit, in addition a number of CO2 tokens that he can trade on our CO2 credit market place.
Example projects we can onboard are:
- Rooted project with fig trees (20% yield + CO2 tokens)
- Olive tree farmers
- Almond tree farmers
- Peach tree farmers
What we work with are the following:
- $ROO - tokens => this is for our ecosystem, it gives your vorting rights, etc …
- CO2 Token -> the motivations for this tokens is that thay also bear value, as the EU has now the CO2 neutrality targets, and companies must compensate / offset, hence we expect high demand for this.
- Bond tokens: Tree, Kelp, etc …
Our target is to launch this project via an IDO. We think we are close to our MVP
- Is our mission statement / target clear?
- What is your opinion about the use-case? Is this something you find attractive, and future-oriented? Would you invest in it?
- What are the biggest mistakes with our project? What could we have done better to:
a. communicate our goal better?
b. make the jury understand the use-case better?
- Do other people / projects see value in joined marketing to promote sustainability in the crypto/blockchain space?