As WalletConnect V1 is already deprecated and does not function properly I have decided to implement the new WalletConnect V2 and migrate my dApps to it.
I have a Reusable Component Library that is feeding my dApps with all the different structure components like wallet connect buttons, banners, sections e.t.c.
I spoke to one of your customer supports and he helped me to properly invoke the WalletConnect V2 modal, but sadly now I am getting a bunch of errors in the console log after I connect with WalletConenct V2.
Here is how I replicate the issue:
- I open my dApp (locally)
- I am clicking on Connect Wallet button
- Then I choose to connect with WalletConnect
- I am scanning the QR code with my phone MetaMask app
- Metamask prompts me to sign and it says I have connected
- Then in my dApp the wallet address is showing correctly, but I am having bunch of errors in the console log which causes my dApp to do not actually obtain the wallet that is being connected.
Here are some screenshots:
When the modal pops up, it gives these errors:
After I try to connect it through the QR code it gives these errors:
Here is a replication of the problem on video: https://we.tl/t-ONmSGSKkuM
Here is the code for the ConnecWallet button component: https://we.tl/t-vZZnJDIwOa