Problem : connect ganache to server moralis

We can’t provide much help if you send the errors in non-english. Could you translate the error and try to go through connecting process again? Or check this if you prefer video tutorials

I watched the video and i did all of that but i still have a problrm of connection with server .
Login to server failed :dial tcp 134.122.51.25:7000

It’ll be better if you can provide the whole logged statement in english, it’ll help better and quicker

[service.go:104] login to server failed: dial tcp 134.122.51.25:7000: connectex: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not respond properly beyond a certain amount of time or an established connection failed because the connecting host did not respond.
dial tcp 134.122.51.25:7000: connectex: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not respond properly beyond a certain time or an established connection failed because the connecting host did not answered.
this the problem

did you check that the server is working fine?
can you paste the server url for that server?

another option would be a firewall blocking that connection to the server

This is the URL of the server :
https://vqsgtoeclpa5.usemoralis.com:2053/server

I did a hard reset on that server now.

From what I see in server dashboard, it looks like it synced 2 events. It worked before?

No , i just tried to create them with synced events but they didn’t show anything That’s why i tried it manually

What did you try manually?

creating table and filled it with data

Try to disable the firewall, or add exception for that connection.

I use this version of frp: frp_0.37.0_windows_amd64

how i add exception for that connection