PollingBlockTracker - encountered an error while attempting to update latest block: undefined

I am using walletconnect in mobile and after I transfer funds I get this error PollingBlockTracker - encountered an error while attempting to update latest block: undefined. I am using BSc chain id 56.
On desktop works perfectly but with mobile app I get this error.

const options = {
        type: 'erc20',
        amount: Moralis.Units.Token(amount, '9'),
        receiver: addressTo,
        contractAddress: '***********************************',
      };
      const transaction  = await Moralis.transfer(options)

Maybe this helps:

Is the transfer working and only after that you get that error?

1 Like

Yes The transfer is working and only after I get this error.

Thanks a lot. It is working!

1 Like

After i transfer second time i got same error.

you added a delay there?

No I think it was already edited file . I must edit this file and edit code you mentioned above ?

you could try to edit that file, if it is something that you can do

Where i must add delay can you suggest me ?

this posts describe a possible solution, with the exact path of where to make the edit:

1 Like

I changed code and it is working thanks!

1 Like

in which file you changed the code. Please tell me i am facing same problem Thanks

The change is made in a copy of that https://github.com/WalletConnect/walletconnect-monorepo/releases/download/1.7.8/web3-provider.min.js file which is used instead.

If you have imported @walletconnect\web3-provider, you can make the change for your local development in node_modules\@walletconnect\web3-provider\dist\umd\index.min.js.

i am not getting out of this error its 3 days now. the error is gerating because eth-block tracker package sending so many request to infura for latest block. the moment i connect with web3 through walletconnect and infura booom… i am unable to test my application and all.

I changed the code in node_modules\@walletconnect\web3-provider\dist\umd\index.min.js but there was no changes. Even console.log() didn’t work.

Make sure you restarted your app/localhost server.