Here you can share your plugin idea with the community, so we can look into adding it.
How to post your idea:
- Describe your plugin - The more you tell us about your idea, the more likely it is to be implemented.
- If you already have a prototype up and running, share the url or resources about it.
Things to keep in mind:
- If someone supports the idea, they should share their thoughts using the same topic.
- If we see that many people are requesting an idea, we are more likely to add it.
- You should restrain from sharing any personal data.
The forum team will be tracking this topic as a way to hear your improvements to the Moralis platform (plugins focused). If we see a popular idea, it will be discussed with the Dev team.
Plugin Idea: Unity3d methods to grab data from a server.
I’m using my Moralis server to collect the data of an NFT character with some sprites IDs that would be used on Unity3d. It would be great to have a plugin that fetches this quickly from our Moralis server.