Please Moralis HELP ME OUT! catchmint.xyz

This would be incredible if Moralis actually does it… Please make a catchmint.xyz tutorial so we can understand how to listen to live mints from ETH and other EVM projects

Please @moralis let’s do this

CatchMint - NFT mint tracker (1)

maybe this tutorial helps you

@cryptokid Bro That’s a fire tutorial I already checked it out, Can you listen to all mints as they come in live? or only 1 contract? catchmint is listening to all events i think

Hey @pro,

With Streams API, you should be able to listen to all NFT mints live on the particular blockchain that you choose to listen. However, keep in mind that to do that, you might need business plan or above to do so

@YosephKS you are a MVP bro thanks. I can’t seem to configure the streams api correctly, My understanding is every mint, erc20 or 721, comes from 0x000000… address, How do I configure the stream to listen to erc721 mints? Any screenshots or videos you can point me to please?

Hey @pro,

Thanks for the compliment :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

For listening to all ERC721 mints on a blockchain (or multiple), you can simply follow this tutorial here on how to listen all NFT transfers. And you are correct, since mints comes from the zero address, essentially it’s listening to all NFT transfers that comes from the zero address.

All you need to do is to make the modifications to the filter:

[{
      "topic0": "transfer(address,address,uint256)",
      "filter": { "eq": ["from", "0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000"] }
}]

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.