Please help this error: "code":141

Error:

{"message":"Usuario no autenticado","code":141} {"className":"_User","error":{"code":141,"message":"Usuario no autenticado"},"triggerType":"beforeSave"}
[2023-09-24 03:51:49] error: Usuario no autenticado {"code":141,"stack":"Error: Usuario no autenticado\n    at /workspace/build/cloud/user.js:81:15\n    at /workspace/node_modules/parse-server/lib/triggers.js:929:23\n    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)"}

good afternoon, this error is new, with this error code I try to debug, but I don’t get the error, if you would be so kind as to help me, it gives me an error with a new metamask wallet and I had not noticed it, and trying the project, I encounter this error, and it is generated by the build. The auth code has not been modified. just updated moralis.

Can you try the previous version of the sdk to see if it works? Assuming that is the one that got updated

lie I was already able to solve the error, sorry. One question, can you recommend which of all the authentications I should follow with parse-server please?

you can use metamask or walletconnect. They are the working auth methods afaik. F

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.