Parse API connection error

I’m getting this error only on the server, locally on my machine I’m not getting this error. What could be the problem?

You could double check the server url and app id.

This is the same as in the dashboard

Can you do some kind of debugging? Even a “ can make it not work if is of the wrong type or in the wrong place.

Well, it works on my local pc with the same things, could the problem be an older version of node/npm, or shouldn’t this be a problem?

I think that it is something related to settings, or maybe some connection is blocked on that server

How should I debug that to get to know if it’s one of those?

Try connecting to another Moralis server and see if you can make outbound requests e.g. with API calls in general.

Well, I can’t because I’ve currently haven’t bought the pro plan yet

try to see if you can access the server url directly from that server, try to call a cloud function for example directly from command line with HTTP REST to see if it works

I am able to do this.

I tried it with curl in the terminal

It may be something in configuration somewhere, try with hard coded values

Which configuration exactly?

I don’t know what you use, how to you set server url and app id?

const initMoralis = async () => {
    const start = await Moralis.start({ serverUrl: "", appId: "" }).catch((err) => { console.log(err) });
}

I removed the serverurl and appid, but in my code it’s in the “”

seems fine, can you call a cloud function after that or make an web3api call, in the same function?

It didn’t work, is there a possibility that the problem is an older version from node/npm?

I don’t think that could be the issue, what version of Moralis SDK you use there?

you can find that out with : console.log(Moralis.CoreManager.get("VERSION"))