OpenSea trending page clone help please

Hi, I am building an OpenSea gallery clone but using Node and Express for the backend. Is there a way to use the Moralis SDK to get the top NFTs or trending collections? I would like the homepage of my app to display those. I know that there is a react library, but my front end isn’t in react, so I just need the JSON data to send to the front end. Currently, I am just using Moralis.Web3API.token.searchNFTs for a search bar query to send data to my front-end, but I would love to have a constant feed of trending NFT’s like they do on OpenSea. Any ideas how to do this? Thanks!

Once you have the results for Moralis.Web3API.token.searchNFTs, maybe you can sort the results based on the NFT with the most transaction or the most recent transactions to get the trending.

You can get the NFT transactions from Moralis.Web3API.account.getNFTTransfers

You’ll need to use a combination of other endpoints or sorting data as johnversus said. You may need to use another API provider(s) as well. E.g. Covalent has a “Get historical data for NFT collection” endpoint that could work quite well for your needs.

great idea thanks! I will try that

Thank you! I will checkout out Covalent. That’s super helpful!