Opensea lazy mints

Hello guys,so I have uploaded several NFT’s to opensea, now I want to fetch them through moralis SDK, I also installed opensea plugin but when I paste the address which I have in opensea referring to the NFT’s there, I am getting an empty array. What I am doing wrong ?
const userEthNFTs = await Moralis.Web3API.account.getNFTs({

chain: 'eth',

address: '0x9679dbb3be75fc04908d8a20e7f4b736a4fe45c0',

});

it can be the case when the NFTs are lazy minted (as in not on chain) and in that case those NFTs will not be returned by Moralis API

Well, when I check on opensea, it says that the chains are - ehtereum,polygon and klaytn and when I copy the address and try to fetch them I am receiving none of them, how can I check if they are lazy minted or not

for a NFT on chain, you can find that NFT on chain, in a block explorer like etherscan

yep,this is the contract address 0x495f947276749Ce646f68AC8c248420045cb7b5e which opens in etherscan and when I fetched it via Moralis.Web3API.account.getNFTs, it returns a lot of items when I have a single NFT in the collection and this what I am trying to get and understand why I am not getting this single one NFT which I have in the collection in openSea, I tried also via the opensea plugin but it says 403 Unauthorized !!

opensea plugin doesn’t work on mainnet because of an api key limitation

if you can modify the metadata for that nft, then it is lazy minted, you should have a link in opensea to a block explorer to that NFT when it is not lazy minted