No metadata found for some NFTs

For me now itā€™s not working.

What is the specific case that is not working now?

Today i minted some nfts that data i canā€™t get.itā€™s comes token id 0-25 only

can you share mode info about that case?

If i minted nft or buy the nft i got response response 10 mins or some times 1 day
later from moralisis.

We did have some problems last few days. If you are still having problems you can paste the contract address, chain, token id so we can investigate that particular case.

Hello,

I am handling webhooks for confirmed transfers. Here is an example. Happens consistently.
0xe11bfcbdd43745d4aa6f4f18e24ad24f4623af04
eth

Both getting and syncing calls result in the error:

ā€œstatusā€: ā€œThe metadata could not be updated! Try again laterā€

Is there a delay between when a confirmed transaction reported from Moralis arrives back to me and when I should go looking for its metadata via a rest call? Iā€™d like to wait as little as possible since people donā€™t tend to be very patient about waiting.

Thanks,

Pat

Hi that address isnā€™t a contract on Ethereum. resyncMetadata requires a contract address and token ID.

1 Like

Double and triple checking but most proper

Majority of confirmed NFT transfers Iā€™ve received from Moralis result in no metadata when hitting your API with the contract_address, token_id, chain_id for getting metadata and/or syncing it first.

Iā€™m waiting 6 hours after receiving the transfer to try to pull its metadata. Should I wait longer?

I can get you dozens of these failures but ideally you can help me ensure that upon receiving an nft transfer that I can pull its metadata so that I can render it.

Thanks,

Pat

can you paste that request URL that gives you that error?

also, try with uri flag instead of metadata flag

curl -X 'GET' \
  'https://deep-index.moralis.io/api/v2/nft/0x39addc93659284907e6ce31419a2434284e22db6/6250/metadata/resync?chain=eth&flag=uri&mode=sync' \
  -H 'accept: application/json' \
  -H 'X-API-Key: xxx'

If you need more tests, let me know.

that particular contract seems to be a scam contract, it doesnā€™t look like it follows the standards

Coco Cola Official

how do you know that it is official? it doesnā€™t even have a .com domain

You tell me. Itā€™s your data.

This is what I see. no_urls means you just gave me an NFT transfer and I used the data to pull metadata.

what you highlight here seems to be a different contract and token id

Not highlighting one in particular. That line says ready so it worked fine.

I need guidance from you guys not this back and forth, please.

When I receive a confirmed NFT transfer webhook from Moralis which contains a contract_address/token_id for a chain, why does OpenSea have metadata and not Moralis? Is there a lag? Thatā€™s fine, I just need to know.

Thanks,

Pat

Moralis now supports refresh for all NFTs automatically Moralis Updates NFT Metadata