NFTOwnersPending stuck when CLP on NFTOwnersPending is not set to Public access (security issue!)

While securing my database, I set various eth related tables on no access for Public and Auth. But this prevents my NFTOwnersPending table to clear by sync and move them to NFTOwners.

I set the CLP back to public read write but the Pending minted NFT are still not cleared by the sync job after hours.

Update:
Old NFTOwnersPending still stuck, but newly minted ones work now after setting CLP on all eth related tables back to public read/write.
Question is: why this sync job relies on CLP and is not overridden by a master key?

Can I get a copy of the sync job you use to clear the NFTOwnersPending table so I can repair my database?

can confirm after various tests:

only when NFTOwnersPending is set to CLP Public full access, the pending confirmations are cleared to NFTOwners, elase they are stuck there forever

Expected: this sync job should work without CLP set to public with a master key override.

Now I have to write my own sync job to correct the issue.

Thanks for reporting this. I agree, the internal jobs should function regardless of the CLP settings. Will put this in the backlog.

1 Like

This should be fixed for NFTOwnersPending in Moralis Server version 0.0.247! Please update to the latest version and let us know if you experience any further issues.

1 Like

thanks @mayjer i can confirm it works in version 0.0.247 :muscle:
Very important for my security :slight_smile: