NFT Minting using Moralis

I have to know that Moralis Unity SDK is deprecated, but i wanna use NFT Minting technique anyway using Moralis. So is there anyway that Moralis Offers to Mint NFT using their Platform? I want to build a Unity Desktop App for my Metaverse, everything is ready apart from Unity part

Hi @hafizmuhabubakar

Our moralis v1 sdk directly uses ether.js, nethereum packages to call smart contract functions. So you will have to use any such package to call the mint nft transaction.
We do not have any new features related to minting NFT’s.

Okay i need one more information too, using unity sdk of Moralis can i build desktop app? i don’t want WebGL

Our Unity sdk has been depreciated so we don’t recommend using it. You can try using other unity sdk’s provided by thirdweb or walletconnect for your app development.

Hi @hafizmuhabubakar

As per my knowledge, Unity SDK has been deprecated, you can still achieve NFT minting functionality using Moralis through their web-based services. Moralis provides a comprehensive backend platform that supports NFT operations, so you can integrate it into your Unity Desktop App for your Metaverse project.

However, Remember one thing, before diving into this integration, ensure you are familiar with smart contract development and blockchain concepts. Additionally, refer to Moralis documentation and any relevant NFT minting tutorials or you can take help from professional NFT marketplace development services provider to make the process smoother.