Needing WalletConnect examples. Customising list of mobile wallets etc

Hi.
I have managed to get authentication working using WalletConnect and the QR Code it shows, to connect a desktop web dApp (built in Angular) to a mobile MetaMask.

But how can I customise the list of ā€˜Desktopā€™ wallets that it provides in the other tab in the dialog?

The documentation mentions a mobileLinks property. But nothing for Desktop?
https://docs.moralis.io/moralis-dapp/users/web3-login/walletconnect

Also the link provided (in Section 4) for the list of supported wallets isnā€™t helpful for finding out the lowercased names to use.

Iā€™m using Moralis 1.8.0 and @walletconnect/web3-provider 1.7.8

Thanks!

Update/also :

• When viewing the dApp on Mobile Safari on iPhone, and selecting MetaMask (ie: not using WalletConnect), it opens up MetaMask and authenticates fine. But when viewing the dApp in the MetaMask built-in browser, clicking the ā€˜Mobileā€™ MetaMask WalletConnect option goes and opens the App Store link to MetaMask, even though I obviously have it installed. :slight_smile:

• When viewing the dApp on Mobile Safari on iPhone, and selecting Trust Wallet on the Mobile options, it opens the Trust Wallet app and shows a message saying ā€œConnecting may takes a few secondsā€. This then times out with a message saying ā€˜Failed to connectā€™.

• When viewing the dApp in the built-in browser in Trust Wallet, clicking the Trust Wallet Mobile option opens a link to link.trustwallet.com which has a button saying ā€˜Open in Trust Walletā€™. Clicking that results in a page saying ā€œSomething went wrong. Please try again.ā€.

• Finally, how would I go about authenticating a user using Coinbase Wallet. It doesnā€™t appear to be supported in WC.