Need my blockchain project looked over

Hey guys, hope you are all well. Sorry if this is not allowed as its non moralis. I need help with a security issue of my blockchain project. A blockchain developer (not from here) finished my POS/POW blockchain and sent the files but before it could be downloaded my Avast on Laptop aborted the download and flagged it with ELF:BitCoinMiner-HH [PUP] this is my first time dealing with blockchains and bitcoins as I’ve always been familiar with deflationary tokens

So I did it on my phone and run multiple scans on my phone and hasn’t picked up anything from the files. Since starting with developing and trying to do my own I’ve had myself flags when I’ve downloaded projects from github so this is most probably a false positive. But need to be 100% sure

Could someone look through the source code to see if there is security issues, loop holes or malicious codes. The only problem is the source is not one script, its in a folder with multiple sub folders and files as seen in the pics.

Now trying to create a new pos/pow blockchain in case this one is a security threat.

Would really appreciate if someone could help xx

It would make sense to talk to the developer you worked with, especially if you paid for their services.

In case anyone’s curious, make sure you check it on a VM with ONLY test wallet connected. Better be safe than sorry.

Yes true, need someone to to do a quick audit and look through it before the order finalises. This is my first project. So dont know what to check