Moralis Sync issue on BSC Mainnet

The option when you add to watch those 100 addresses doesn’t work for you?

At this time no, because it needs time to be implemented and tested, and I want something in production for short term

Explanation for the use case: Crypto payment system which monitors payments received on ‘orderwallets’ (the 100 addresses for now) and shows “amount received so far”.

Extended use cases: Firebase notifications for wallet application I think this is not doable with Moralis frankly.

I’m already evaluating other alternatives honestly, including hosting our own servers

There are higher upgrades for the server too.

Can you try to disable/remove the other event syncs and see if it works real time for that specific event sync? And after that to add one event syncs at a time?

When I tested I had only one event sync from your list, but I also had other load on the server from other events.

I would really appreciate it if you can confirm that the current server cannot monitor 4 tokens with 100 addresses filter (performance wise) or if I’ve done something wrong with the configuration.

@cryptokid I can try to remove all the SYNC and then add them back again (all of them) but not work with USDT only, use case requires the stable coins and our own token (which shouldn’t be a problem).
So even if it works, I don’t see how this can be taken further (without further upgrades which make the Moralis server not cost effective at all)

Wanted to get an idea of how it works. To get an idea of what would be the limit. You can also try without any filter, to see if all the events sync real time with all the transactions.

It is not about the number of events. More about how many transactions are made by those events.

I looked now on the server and I don’t see a big delay of processing the transactions. If you try now it should work fast.