Moralis SDK Core Error: [C0006] Request failed, Unprocessable Entity(422): Validation Failed

Hi, I am getting this validation error while creating streams. This is really weird and when I retry the same code to register multiple times, it is being registered.

There is something wrong here

Moralis SDK Core Error: [C0006] Request failed, Unprocessable Entity(422): Validation Failed {“requestBody.abi”:{“message”:“Could not match the union against any of the items. Issues: [{“inputs.$0.abi.0.inputs.0.type”:{“message”:”\“abi.0.inputs.0.type\” is an excess property and therefore is not allowed",“value”:“abi.0.inputs.0.type”},“inputs.$0.abi.0.inputs.0.name”:{“message”:"\“abi.0.inputs.0.name\” is an excess property and therefore is not allowed",“value”:“abi.0.inputs.0.name”},“inputs.$0.abi.0.inputs.0.internalType”:{“message”:"\“abi.0.inputs.0.internalType\” is an excess property and therefore is not allowed",“value”:“abi.0.inputs.0.internalType”},“inputs.$1.abi.0.inputs.1.type”:{“message”:"\“abi.0.inputs.1.type\” is an excess property and therefore is not allowed",“value”:“abi.0.inputs.1.type”},“inputs.$1.abi.0.inputs.1.name”:{“message”:"\“abi.0.inputs.1.name\” is an excess property and therefore is not allowed",“value”:“abi.0.inputs.1.name”},“inputs.$1.abi.0.inputs.1.internalType”:{“message”:"\“abi.0.inputs.1.internalType\” is an excess property and therefore is not allowed",“value”:“abi.0.inputs.1.internalType”},“inputs.$2.abi.0.inputs.2.type”:{“message”:"\“abi.0.inputs.2.type\” is an excess property and therefore is not allowed",“value”:“abi.0.inputs.2.type”},“inputs.$2.abi.0.inputs.2.name”:{“message”:"\“abi.0.inputs.2.name\” is an excess property and therefore is not allowed",“value”:“abi.0.inputs.2.name”},“inputs.$2.abi.0.inputs.2.internalType”:{“message”:"\“abi.0.inputs.2.internalType\” is an excess property and therefore is not allowed",“value”:“abi.0.inputs.2.internalType”},“abi.$0.abi.0.type”:{“message”:"\“abi.0.type\” is an excess property and therefore is not allowed",“value”:“abi.0.type”},“abi.$0.abi.0.name”:{“message”:"\“abi.0.name\” is an excess property and therefore is not allowed",“value”:“abi.0.name”}},{“requestBody.abi”:{“message”:“should be one of the following; [null]”,“value”:[{“anonymous”:false,“inputs”:[{“indexed”:true,“internalType”:“address”,“name”:“by”,“type”:“address”,“abi.0.inputs.0.type”:“address”,“abi.0.inputs.0.name”:“by”,“abi.0.inputs.0.internalType”:“address”},{“indexed”:true,“internalType”:“uint256”,“name”:“arcadianId”,“type”:“uint256”,“abi.0.inputs.1.type”:“uint256”,“abi.0.inputs.1.name”:“arcadianId”,“abi.0.inputs.1.internalType”:“uint256”},{“indexed”:false,“internalType”:“uint8[]”,“name”:“slotsIds”,“type”:“uint8[]”,“abi.0.inputs.2.type”:“uint8[]”,“abi.0.inputs.2.name”:“slotsIds”,“abi.0.inputs.2.internalType”:“uint8[]”}],“name”:“ItemsUnequipped”,“type”:“event”,“abi.0.type”:“event”,“abi.0.name”:“ItemsUnequipped”}]}}]",“value”:[{“anonymous”:false,“inputs”:[{“indexed”:true,“internalType”:“address”,“name”:“by”,“type”:“address”,“abi.0.inputs.0.type”:“address”,“abi.0.inputs.0.name”:“by”,“abi.0.inputs.0.internalType”:“address”},{“indexed”:true,“internalType”:“uint256”,“name”:“arcadianId”,“type”:“uint256”,“abi.0.inputs.1.type”:“uint256”,“abi.0.inputs.1.name”:“arcadianId”,“abi.0.inputs.1.internalType”:“uint256”},{“indexed”:false,“internalType”:“uint8[]”,“name”:“slotsIds”,“type”:“uint8[]”,“abi.0.inputs.2.type”:“uint8[]”,“abi.0.inputs.2.name”:“slotsIds”,“abi.0.inputs.2.internalType”:“uint8[]”}],“name”:“ItemsUnequipped”,“type”:“event”,“abi.0.type”:“event”,“abi.0.name”:“ItemsUnequipped”}]}}

Hey @Venkatesh_OP,

So everything is working fine now? :eyes:

But in the beginning of setting up the Streams you got this error?

Yes, I got to register the required event listener now. But it is frequently getting when I de-register and try again

I see interesting, I’ve reported this to the dev to investigate further :raised_hands:

Thanks for your input

Any ETA to fix this issue?

Any updates on this? It is really troublesome for us

what do you mean with frequently re-register?

While creating/adding a stream, I get the above validation error and if I try again serveral times, the streams are created properly

how often it happens for you? it happens only for a specific set of parameters, like with a specific ABI and not for other stream configs?

It happens frequently (All the time) and for all ABIs. Even it happens for the ABIs which were working well earlier.

we’ll have to investigate to see what happens

Okay, please keep us updated on the status of this issue.

Any updates on this issue?

I don’t have new updates yet

Is this issue identified and fixed?

I’ll ask the team if there are any updates

can you try again now to see if it works better?

Will let you know if it happens again. So it is fixed from your side right ?

We did try a fix on our side. I’m waiting for your confirmation to see if your issue is fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.