Moralis-admin-cli deploy problem

Hi I’m following the ultimate launching nft guide on youtube. at 30:35 on the video I have a problem; after I write moralis-admin-cli deploy it reports a problem saying that it cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system

Hey @leonardo.bardelli, can you copy what error did you get so it can be look over more clearly? thanks~

yeah no problem
PS C:\Users\Leonardo\metadata-static-app> moralis-admin-cli deploy
moralis-admin-cli : File C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\npm\moralis-admin-cli.ps1 cannot be
loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system. For more information, see
about_Execution_Policies at https:/go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=135170.
At line:1 char:1

• moralis-admin-cli deploy
  •   + CategoryInfo          : SecurityError: (:) [], PSSecurityException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnauthorizedAccess

seems like it has something to do with your Powershell access, I don’t use Window so can’t test this out, but you can have a try look at this https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41117421/ps1-cannot-be-loaded-because-running-scripts-is-disabled-on-this-system, seems like a lot of people have same issue (for other package)

1 Like

Ok if I’m not wrong I understood that I have to install powershell, then if i have any problem open it and run a certain code. I’m sorry i’m very new to all this lol. Maybe you could put me the link down here so I don’t make any other mistakes

ohhh you don’t need to install powershell, since you are using window it comes out of the box, you just need to open your powersheel and try to run the command there in stackoverflow, and no worries we are all learning here~

Ok I fixed it. Thank you very much for your time man I appreciate it.
One last thing; after I deployed Moralis-admi-cli it asked me to what server was I connected to, what do I have to put there? in the video it’s not said

1 Like

usually you have to choose the server index on deploy, that is a number like 0, 1, 2

1 Like