Mongodb cache error?

ParseError: schema mismatch for Coin.totalSupply; expected String but got Number
at handleError (C:\Users\Darren\desktop/myApi\node_modules\moralis\lib\node\RESTController.js:423:17)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5) {
code: 111
}

it works if I post to Coin2, my interface states totalSupply is a number.

this is annoying.

Do you know how to check the schema directly in mongo db?

nope, i use compass, i checked the sechma tab, nothing. I switched to MongoDB atlas with mongoose.

is there a way to allow all connections using username and password? I want to use MongoDB moralis with mongoose. it seems like the moralis API is tailored for frontend apps

You can connect directly to your server mongo db, you’ll have to whitelist your IP in admin interface and after that to use the ip and port that is provided in admin interface for that server, and that is all you need, no username or password

im gonna host my server on cloud run (docker), they don’t have static IPs unless u pay. :confused:

I mean that you can connect now to see the schema directly in mongo db

yeah empty sechma. idk it could just be a bug on ur guys end.

its probably the moralis mongodb api reutrning an error or caching an old sechma. the interface itself is number, i accidently posted string without constructing it as number. it went through, i fixed it by constructing the string to number, now i get this error.

if you delete the column and add it again it would work fine?