Minting within Unity

Hi there, currently using the moralis SDK for unity and I can link my metamask wallets on Polygon test network. I was wondering how to call a mint function from a contract I have already deployed.
So the user opens a chest, calls the smart contracts mint function and the transaction process starts.
Thanks.

I haven’t tried it yet, but I guess once you have connected your unity to Moralis Web3 SDK, you should be able to call the smart contract functions to mint you NFT.

like @johnversus said, Thanks btw john :raised_hands:

You basically have to call a smart contract function for minting, you can take a looka t the boilerplate

Take a look at calling smart contract functions with gas

And this should be the typically code snippet that may need some tweaks and it should resemble

public string ABI;
public long value = 70000000000000000;
public async void MintNFT()
    {
        MoralisUser user = await MoralisInterface.GetUserAsync();
        string addr = user.authData["moralisEth"]["id"].ToString();
        MoralisInterface.InsertContractInstance("LOL", ABI, "eth", "0xECEB6268F75174887a233112fc8bB9F8149CE45D");
        // Set gas estimate
        HexBigInteger gas = new HexBigInteger(80000);
        string senderAddress = addr;
        object[] pars = {1};
        string resp = await MoralisInterface.SendEvmTransactionAsync("LOL", "eth", "mint", senderAddress, gas, new HexBigInteger(value), pars);
        print(resp);
    }

So this should allow you to call the mint function from the abi passed from the unity inspector
and to give more insights, this code was made to mint from
https://etherscan.io/address/0xECEB6268F75174887a233112fc8bB9F8149CE45D#code
with the abi provided there

Thanks for the info, will test it!