Method getWalletHistory does not exist in javascript SDK 2.25.4

Iโ€™m using the latest version of the SDK (2.25.4) and I want to use the getWalletHistory method, but it does not exist on the Moralis class. I copied the code straight from the documentation here: https://docs.moralis.io/web3-data-api/evm/reference/wallet-api/get-wallet-history?address=0xd8da6bf26964af9d7eed9e03e53415d37aa96045&chain=eth&order=DESC

Property 'getWalletHistory' does not exist on type '{ getWalletTokenBalancesPrice: (request: GetWalletTokenBalancesPriceOperationRequest) => Promise<PaginatedResponseV3Adapter<EvmErc20TokenBalanceWithPriceResult, EvmErc20TokenBalanceWithPriceResultJSON>>; getWalletNetWorth: (request: GetWalletNetWorthOperationRequest) => Promise<...>; getWalletActiveChains: (request:...'.ts(2339)

If i ignore the ts warning i get the same error when it actually runs the code.

What do I do?

import Moralis from 'moralis';

try {
  await Moralis.start({
    apiKey: "APIKEYHERE"
  });

const response = await Moralis.EvmApi.wallets.getWalletHistory({
    "chain": "0x1",
    "order": "DESC",
    "address": "0xd8da6bf26964af9d7eed9e03e53415d37aa96045"
  });

console.log(response.raw);
} catch (e) {
  console.error(e);
}

Hello, we plan to fix it today.

you can use now version 2.26.0 of the SDK

Thanks for the quick reply, Iโ€™m giving it a try now, but Iโ€™m getting a 500 error.

MoralisError [Moralis SDK Core Error]: [C0006] Request failed, Internal Server Error(500): Unknown error occurred. Please try again or contact support.

Hey @cryptokid just following up here. Still getting a 500 error on this method.

what are the parameters that you were using?
it doesnโ€™t work on testnets yet if you were testing it on a testnet network