Metamask Ganache/Hardhat wrong number of ETH

For some reason, my Metamask is showing 276608.4733 ETH
In my Ganache its showing the account has 100…

I restarted my computer, restarted ganache, imported new accounts in metamask… deleted old and imported again… nothing helped to show the proper ETH however

currently i am in episode I CLONED RARIBLE IN 24H - Minting NFTs [PART 7]
and when i try to mint the NFT, the gas prices seems crazy -

gas fee is : 353.280709

however as its a local – i decided to proceed and i get this error.

Error: [ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from…/task_queues.js:93:5)",“name”:“RuntimeError”}}}}’", stack: “Error: Error: [ethjs-query] while formatting outpu…/task_queues.js:93:5)”,“name”:"Runtime

I have no clue where i should debug! This is going to make me pull all my hair and give up at such a early stage :frowning:

If anyone having issues regarding the ETH is not showing up properly. The soloution is go to your metamask -> settings -> network -> select the network you created and choose symbol ETH.

2 Likes

currently sitting with this error… unsolved and i am going each and every file again and again

‘’’’
MetaMask - RPC Error: Error: [ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC ‘{“value”:{“code”:-32603,“data”:{“message”:“VM Exception while processing transaction: revert”,“code”:-32000,“data”:{“0x20641ad811ffea7089db71030e96b26787268904cd84df1413fb1120127dda93”:{“error”:“revert”,“program_counter”:70,“return”:“0x”},“stack”:“RuntimeError: VM Exception while processing transaction: revert\n at Function.RuntimeError.fromResults (C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\GanacheUI_2.5.4.0_x64__5dg5pnz03psnj\app\resources\static\node\node_modules\ganache-core\lib\utils\runtimeerror.js:94:13)\n at BlockchainDouble.processBlock (C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\GanacheUI_2.5.4.0_x64__5dg5pnz03psnj\app\resources\static\node\node_modules\ganache-core\lib\blockchain_double.js:627:24)\n at runMicrotasks ()\n at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)”,“name”:“RuntimeError”}}}}’
‘’’’’

seems like a bug in the smart contract you are trying to call - please create a new thread so we keep 1 topic per thread