Metamask error for listing NFT's on marketplace

Here is my repo If you or anyone wants to have a look. Everything you have said to do i have done unless i misinterpreted it. I have hit a wall right now. :slight_smile:

Hey
I was able to get the list button to not throw a error at me on Mumbai but i sit here waiting for the transaction to go through and It just sits here loading. I had no luck getting the list button on Ropsten testnet to work

@johnversus This is the post I mentioned :slight_smile:

You clicked on the confirm button and it is still loading?

can you share your contract address and chain name where it is deployed?

Yes i sat waiting for it finish loading and it never did so i cancelled the transaction.
0xd9145CCE52D386f254917e481eB44e9943F39138 is my contract address and i deployed the contract to Mumbai.
Cheers

What happens when you click on the confirm button in metamask?

I think this is the wrong contract address. As per the polygon scan this is an erc20 contract.

You need to deploy the contract address from here and use that address.

I hit confirm then i sit here for ages watching it load but the transaction doesn’t go through

@johnversus I deploy that contract above and put its contract address in my moralisdappprovider?
Cheers

Yes, That’s the contract that is used in the tutorial.
Also make sure the ABI used in the moralisdappprovider is of the same contract.

Okay im double checking it now. Maybe my internet isn’t the best and why its taking so long for the transaction to go through lol

This is what I’m getting now. Do i need to change my RPC URL?

Screenshot 2022-07-27 204843 NEW ERROR ON MARKETPLACE

I dont know what that error is related to.
Which function caused this error?

@johnversus
This happens from the list function.

@johnversus I’ve read online its a transaction underpriced error.

You can try setting higher gas in MetaMask. Have any of your list function calls been confirmed (and checked on the chain explorer)?

@alex Ok ill try setting a higher gas price. None of the listings have gone through as transaction successful. I go on chain explorer and it says pending. :slight_smile:

Hey @alex
The metamask error Im getting now is different to before. All i changed was the listing price from ETH to MATIC. I’ve never heard of a EIP-1559 transaction.

Screenshot 2022-07-28 083745 FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

All i changed was the listing price from ETH to MATIC

What do you mean by this exactly? What did you do in code?

Didn’t you get past this EIP-1559 error before? E.g. with changing the chain and/or RPC.

Hey @alex
I changed where it says listing price in ETH to listing price in MATIC.
I can change it back if need be. The RPC I was told to use was the original RPC URL I was using.

Listing in ETH