Memory problem, Erro 500

Hi everyone, Iā€™m new here. Iā€™m having a mismatch with an installation I made of WordPress at Digital Ocean. I would like to remove Moralis from the DB, but I donā€™t know how to do it. Can someone help me?

Iā€™m not sure what are you trying to do, what is the memory problem?

Error 500 in Elementor, I would just like to remove it from the site. Iā€™m a developer, but who set up this app on the site was a developer on our team, we didnā€™t even know he was mining on the site. I would just like to remove moralis from this site, can you help me?

I donā€™t understand the connection between Moralis and what you say about mining

Well, I really donā€™t know much about moralis. We were having a memory problem on the site, so we re-installed wordpress and this ā€œComming soon/Moralis.isoā€ screen came up. Since our developer claims to have no knowledge about Moralis, and thinks the site has been hacked.

Can you explain briefly what Moralis does?
I read about it on the ā€œblockchainā€ site, after I came across this screen

that is a page that usually appears on a Moralis static website with the default index.html file

Got it, but this is not a Moralis site. It was developed on WordPress and hosted by Digital Ocean, it has no connection with Moralis. Can you please explain to me what service Moralis offers? or give a hint of how it got there?

I donā€™t see same thing when visiting now that website, I donā€™t know how it got there.

Yes, we were able to remove this page from the index. Do you know if there is a possibility that the site was hacked and if there would be any advantage for the hacker to have used moralis?

The memory problem still remains, and we believe it to be some conflict between this Moralis and the Elementor

I donā€™t see any advantage on using that particular page, that looks only like a default page for a site hosted on a Moralis server

But the site is hosted on a Digital Ocean server. How this page could have appeared there is a mystery. But regarding the memory problem, any suggestions?

I donā€™t know where from is the memory problem.