Login error and token list

GitHub rep: Tux3doSwap

I was following Moralise process for building a simple DEX, my work end up with a login error, plus to I can’t display token list :robot:… I’d like to get help regarding this matter.

Tux3doSwap

can you post the error, the lines where you get the error?

visit the Dapp: Tux3doSwap

in addition the token listing didn’t show !!

How is that authentication done with unstoppable domains?

It’s both login ( web3 login from Moralise - and UD login )

The Documentation is for Moralise

there is this documentation with authentication with an unstoppable domain?

For this error, make sure you have used a correct clientId for UAuth. Check your browser console for any errors.

Basic understanding of the MetaMask Extension procedures

Cybercrime is known as the biggest and the most dangerous enemy one can have in this exclusive digital age. And we think no one would deny the fact that we have seen a distinct rise in cyber-attacks since the cryptocurrencies began to have financial worth in real-time. And to cater to the threat, crypto wallet services were created, and therefore, we came across the MetaMask Extension.

This extension is a browser plugin wallet that all Ethereum-based crypto traders can make use of because the platform only supports the use of ETH and other ERC20 tokens. Here, in the below read, we’ll be taking you through the major procedures that would help you begin your journey with the MetaMask Wallet which offers exclusive benefits to all wallet account holders.