Jobs failing in my dashboard

yes

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 1.58.24 PM

and in logs you see it as succeeding from time to time when it tries to run those jobs? I see that you have 3 entries in EventSync table here.

saw this just now, sorry got confused with the time. What is the timzeon of the server for moralis?

That time should be UTC

still trying to figure out why those events are always failing, maybe the screenshot above will help

hi @Yomoo and @cryptokid , is it possible that the first data inside are causing the problems? because early in the tutorials there were already data created?

is there a way to clean wipe everything?

You can create a new Moralis server on local devchain and delete the current one, if you want to clean wipe everything.

or is deleting each table is fine?

hi yomoo, have you found anything why my events is gone?

I just want to ask. What is the โ€œconfirmedโ€ in tables ItemsForSale and SoldItems? I just noticed everytime I buy/mint the new one is undefined in confirmed column and the previous undefined will go True

this kind of delay mostly happen in local testnet right? hope its not with the live server

confirmed is set to true when that transaction is confirmed by another new transaction, in devchain youโ€™ll have to make transactions in order to get that confirmed to true for previous transaction (you can make a transaction when you transfer currency from one wallet address to another one too), on a live server there will be lots of transactions that are not yours that are going to confirm your transaction in a short period of time.

so that means, the latest one would always be undefined?

Yes, the latest one will not be confirmed, but you can always make other transactions in your local ganache so that the transactions that you are interested in get confirmed.