Issue with Subscribing to Database Events in Unity

Hello,
I have been having issues executing code on a subscribed event to the MoralisLiveQueryClient.
My event fires successfully and I see the Debug.Log, but nothing else seems to be taking place.
In the “spawnPlayer” function, Instantiating the Prefab and modifying the list doesn’t work, and it has no errors displaying.
If I move the Debug.Log under the Instantiating and the modifying of the list, suddenly it doesn’t show either.

My best guess is that the fired function is running on a different thread or different context somehow where it is unable to access the variables of the class.
I am not an expert in unity, but I have used Actions and Events before where I was able to access the member variables.
How would I be able to implement a system where the fired event is able to access other variables and be able to use built in functions?
If anyone has any thoughts or anything obvious that I missed, I would be grateful to hear about it.
Thank you

public class PlayerPosition : MoralisObject
{

public string User { get; set; }
    public string Map { get; set; }
    public float Xpos { get; set; }
    public float Ypos { get; set; }

public PlayerPosition() : base("PlayerPosition") { }
}

public class PlayerManager : MonoBehaviour
{

public List<GameObject> players = new List<GameObject>();

[SerializeField]
    public GameObject myPrefab;

private void spawnPlayer(PlayerPosition item, int requestId)
    {
        Debug.Log("Player Event");
        GameObject go = Instantiate(myPrefab, new Vector2(0, 0), Quaternion.identity);
        players.Add(go);
    }

void Start()
    {
       MoralisQuery<PlayerPosition> query = MoralisInterface.GetClient().Query<PlayerPosition>();
        var subscription = query.Subscribe<PlayerPosition>();
        subscription.OnCreate += spawnPlayer;
    }
}

Can you take a look at this ?

it will explain it better than i would, but essentially you will want the live queries call back so you can perform some action