Issue downloading 1inch plugin to server

Ive been trying to install 1inch to my server for days now and it continues to say installing but no progress is made. I have tried updating it and it updates but still has same issue. I dont want to start a new server but thats my next option

https://vgyy4b11hszk.bigmoralis.com:2053/server
UkAR38SqWww25gkgwKdW2AC1nFG08kUWwzOQwE5C

anyhelp would be very appreciated

Iโ€™m trying to install it now on a server

I know its something with the server because I created a new one and it downloaded just fine.
is there a way for me to manually stop and restart the server? I think it just needs a hard reboot so the current instance its trying to install can be stopped and the process restarted

did you update you Moralis server? 0.0.283 is the latest version now

yes i updated it but it was still trying to complete the previous installation

can you delete the previous installation? or it says still loading?

no I see no option to stop it and yes its still loading.

ok, it looks like we will have to check what happens on your server in particular

i was thinking maybe there is a way to stop it from the command line

not really familliar with server stuff but if you can point me to the right documentation I should be able to figure it out, im pretty good with a terminal

you donโ€™t have access to server with terminal

so how can i access it? the dashboard?

I donโ€™t think that it is something that you can do now, someone from Moralis team will have to look on your server.

Ok thanks until then ill use the new 1!

the problem should be fixed now

thanks yes it was. could you tell me a bit about what happend for future reference?

I donโ€™t know exactly what happened, someone else fixed that problem, maybe something got stuck.

1 Like