Is Signature Request approval using Metamask + Moralis required each and everytime?

I’m trying to find out if signature request approval is required each and every time while using Metamask + Moralis.

I do not need such approvals with Web3Auth (Web2 social Logins) and want to see if similar thing can be achieved using Moralis + Metamask login.

To what you are referring as signature request approval?

You mean the part where it asks to authenticate? You can skip that part if your users don’t need to authenticate.

No, After authentication, there are few actions like sign message or get ID token that shows Above pop-up (with Web3Auth + Metamask). I wanted to check if such popups will also be shown with moralis.

With moralis you could get to sign a message for authentication besides the other expected messages to sign a transaction

So, the user needs to sign a transaction each time? Can we handle it in the background?

can you give an example?
if you are referring to authentication, then the user can sign a message once and then you can save a session token, or you can skip that authentication entirely if it is not needed in your application

if you are referring to making a transaction on chain then you can not skip the signing of that transaction and you can not do it in the background as you don’t have control over the user private key

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.