Is Blockdaemon a competitor to Moralis?

Moralis is on a hiring spree and so is Blockdaemon. This is how I made money at the beginning of the Web era circa 1999 to 2002.

Companies that began then to support web development or web backends are huge now and created many millionaires.

I have friends that began with Akamai and now work for Google or are retired.

It feels the same now with Blockchain infrastructure companies.

Exciting Times!!

Blockchain space is too large to be thinking in terms of competition, we are thinking that we are integrating with other infrastructure providers to serve the developers best as no infrastructure provider can do it all and cover all use-cases

Exciting times indeed :star_struck:

2 Likes

Ivan,

I know you want to facilitate the best tools for blockchain developers.

As an Ivan on Tech Blockchain Academy student, I know your long-standing commitment to making Blockchain education more accessible and credible.

What I don’t want to see is a replay of … Apple vs. Microsoft …

I see a tidal wave of competing tools and ecosystems and I think we should learn from the past.

There are a lot of synergies between Moralis and Blockdaemon or potential for working together between the two companies on standards for this baby industry.

The two companies could lead in the same way that OpenAPI has done for the API design space … https://www.openapis.org/about

Can we start a dialog about this?

Is there someone in the Moralis organization that I can reach out to?

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

That’s exactly what we aim; to make blockchain programming as easy as it can be made. And I’m glad you see the Ivan On Tech Academy for what it is, the Blockchain education platform that wants to educate as many people as humanly possible, about blockchain, crypto, programming.

I want there to be no confusion between us about Moralis. That’s why I warmly invite you to reach out to me via Discord (Kresimir#3615) or my Account Manager email [email protected], with any questions or concerns you may have. I’ll gladly address them.

Thank you! :raised_hands:

1 Like