Immutable X Integration

Hey devs, I want to build a project that integrates with Immutable X, has anyone had experience using Moralis and Immutable X? Any suggestions in how to approach it?

Thanks

I might not be the best person to answer this.
However, as far as I know, IMX is a ETH contract.
This means that using Moralis web 3.0 API, we can simply hook up with the IMX contract…

I’m also wondering about the same as I’m building a dAPP using Moralis and IMX. Were you able to figure out how to go about it?

Hi how are you wanting to integrate the two together?

We are building a P2E game which needs L2 solution and IMX seems to be a good fit so we are planning to build our dApp on it. But we do want to make use of what Moralis offers to save time on building a backend.

I’m not a developer myself but this is my understanding:

1. We can make use of Moralis SDK to set up essentials like Auth via Metamask, IPFS, dAPP hosting to get things started with ease.
  2. IMX is not supported as per the list of chains supported by Web3Api but IMX is indeed on Ethereum so not sure how things work from here. Are we still able to make use of the Web3Api and then somehow custom-connect to IMX? or should we throw the Web3Api out of the equation?
  1. We can make use of Moralis SDK to set up essentials like Auth via Metamask, IPFS, dAPP hosting to get things started with ease.

I believe if you’re using an unsupported chain you won’t get automatic syncing of events or chain data but it should be fine to use Moralis as a regular backend provider.

Do you have something deployed on IMX? Do some tests with the Moralis API to see if you can pull that data. I have a feeling it won’t since L2 is complicated (bundling transactions off-chain etc.). Otherwise you could use their API or SDK, or query the contracts directly for the data.

Link SDK (immutable.com)

1 Like