I want to know how to deliver only in or out in Moralis Streams.

Is there a way to deliver only in or out transactions to a specific address?
Also, is it possible to configure this in the console?
The currencies we want to monitor are BNB and tBNB.

You should be able to do that, you can use the swagger interface directly or the sdk.

https://api.moralis-streams.com/api-docs/

1 Like

Cloud function subscription via url to Moralis Streams webhook.
The webhook is sent out when an event occurs, but I want Moralis to send it out only when the event is in or out.

What do you mean with the event being in or out?

1 Like

There is an address A to be monitored by moralis streams.
We want to use webhook to deliver only forwarded transactions issued to address A.
We do not want to deliver forwarded transactions from address A to any other address.

address X => address A : webhook⭕
address A => address X : webhook :x:

now I understand what you mean

you are referring to native transactions or erc20 transactions or nft transactions?

did you try to use filters?

1 Like

The transactions at address A being monitored are native transactions for BNB (mainnet) and tBNB (testnet).

There is no monitoring of ERC20 tokens.
BSC and testnet BSC subscriptions are enabled in the console.

Is it possible to set filters using “Triggers” in the console?

we don’t have filters yet for native transactions

for now you could filter the transactions on your side, that will mean that you will receive webhook requests in both cases, we have filters now only for events

1 Like

Is there currently no other way but to filter all webhooks on the cloud function receiving the webhooks?

what are you using as a backend now?

we don’t have now a way to filter this particular case before sending the webhook request

1 Like

backend: Amazon Web Services
API Gateway(REST) + AWS Lambda

in this case you can filter in the Lambda function, the disadvantage is that you will still be charged for the filtered records

I thought that was the case and wanted to filter it out, which brings me to this question.