I want to create a DEX as the tutorial shows, but I want to add fees for swapping Tokens, how may I add fees logic. Please suggest me

I want to create a DEX as the tutorial shows, but I want to add fees for swapping Tokens, how may I add fees logic. Please suggest me.

1 Like

Hey @rafiulhasan86

You canโ€™t add fees because as a fee reciever we already have set our Wallet.

2 Likes

@Yomoo Would you please suggest to me then how to generate profit by implementing this DEX?

Itโ€™s a plugin for extending functionality of your dapp, not for generating profit. You can create your own code for using 1Inch API and getting profit from swaps

2 Likes

Thanks a lot now I understood.

1 Like

You are welcome!

Happy BUIDLing :man_mechanic:

1 Like

would you have any code example so that I can implement it in my dex and earn the exchange rates? I have an nft game project and I would like to inject more liquidity into his pool through a dex, thus making my project grow, considering that his community is fully engaged with this dex. I would like to perhaps close a partnership with the moralis people regarding this.

Hey @lordymine

We donโ€™t have any DEX of our own, neither are we open to any partnerships.

It is also important to note that this tutorial has been deprecated.

Iโ€™ll be closing this thread as it is an old one, but feel free to open a new one if you have any other questions.