. I have a question how to take a commission for each completed transaction on my NFT platform?

Hello! I looked at your tutorials on how to create an OpenSea clone. Thank you very much for the work you have done. I have a question how to take a commission for each completed transaction on my NFT platform? Thank you in advance for your help!

That could depend on the smart contract code that you write for your platform.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer! I’m using the polygon network, Moralis, and the https://github.com/ethereum-boilerplate/ethereum-boilerplate template. I write everything in visual studio code

You may need to write a smart contract that is in solidity. Then to deploy it and then to call functions on that smart contract.

1 Like

There any lessons or documentation on exactly how to take a commission for making transactions on my site? If you know such please share. I have recently started learning about blockchain and would like to dive deeper into this topic.

you could look at this tutorial

the syntax is outdated, but you should get the main idea

1 Like

Thanks! What version of visual studio is being used there?

I don’t know, don’t try to follow that tutorial completely, a lot of code changed in moralis sdk syntax and server meanwhile

1 Like

Thanks very much!:grinning::grinning::grinning: