I have a problem with my code over visual studio code connectet with moralis

i ma currently trying to build an bulk sender and i was able to login and logout without any problems but since i have startet to implement the multi sender function the log in and logout does not work anymore can you pls help me

Not sure what you mean by multi sender. But can you share the error which you are receiving after calling login or logout function.

i am meaning a Bulk sender in which they are able to send a token to different wallets at once

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected string

its my first time trying to code a website and working with moralis and visual studio code

Moralis.start({ serverUrl, appId});

async function login() {

let user = Moralis.User.current();

if (!user) {

try {

user = await Moralis.authenticate({ signingMessage: "Authenticate" });

await Moralis.enableWeb3();

console.log(user);

console.log(user.get(`ethAddress`));

} catch(error) {

console.log(error)

}

}

}

async function logOut() {

await Moralis.User.logOut();

console.log("logged out");

}

async function MultiSend(){

let options = {

contractAddress:"0xa71e87f8739E6857A9aC199011BE86983a4878E3",

functionName: "disperseToken",

abi: [{"inputs":[{"internalType":"contract IBEP20","name":"token","type":"address"},{"internalType":"address[]","name":"recipients","type":"address[]"},{"internalType":"uint256[]","name":"values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"disperseToken","outputs":[],"stateMutability":"payable","type":"function"}],

params:{

note "Thanks for using EarthSender for the Multi send"

}

msgValue: Moralis.Units.ETH(0.1)

},

await Moralis.executeFunction(options);

}

document.getElementById(“btn-login”).onclick = login;

document.getElementById(“btn-logout”).onclick = logOut;

document.getElementById(“MultiSend”).onclick = MultiSend;

I don’t any error in your login and logout function that would cause the Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected string error.

Can you share at which line you are seeing this error?

Is this supposed to be like this?
note: "Thanks for using EarthSender for the Multi send"

its my first time i am using a youtube turorial from moralis for a donate website as base and evolve it to a bulk sender

the errror code comes in the website terminal with the login and logout it is all working but as soon as i have startet with the bulksender it was not working anymore

This is where the error is.

Chaing it to this should solve.
note: "Thanks for using EarthSender for the Multi send"

thank you for the help the error is fixed but now i get a new error i think i need to do some more research i think i need to restart the project
but thank you for your quick support

I think the next error is here. Change it to

},
    msgValue: Moralis.Units.ETH(0.1)
}

it says Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘:’
afterwards

i think i need to completly restart with it i have screwed up something in it

but i think i need some more research before there are not realy turorials for building a airdrop website

@Justin You can also try to understand the error.

For example syntax error means there is a “text error” in your code meaning you are missing semicolon, comma or some spelling mistake.

thank you yeah it will take some time until i understand it all ive never done it before i am trying to work with basic tutorials cause i learn better with trying than reading

thank you realy has helped me i was able to fix the error now i need to learn how i implement the multi send functions and so on