How to use boilerplate DEX only

Hi I am doing the JS+DEX course and I want to use to boilerplate DEX only in a react site.

What is the best way to only copy the DEX files over to a react app that I created?
I only want to copy the DEX, Wallet files to my react project.

Please advise as I’m a total newbie…

Thanks

Amer

1 Like

Hi @ASLDEV007
I suggest start with JS then move onto reactjs.

Check this tutorial for DEX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOvtnDx1m5c&t=4094s

Thank you soooo much it looks like its exactly what i need. xxx

Amer

Hi I am trying to follow this tutorial you pointed out But the files being used by the tutor have been removed from github.

There does not seem to be any consistency in the information moralis is providing, making it hard to follow and building doubt in the quality of service Moralis tries to portray.

Any idea where I can find the files the tutor is trying to use? MoralisWeb3/demo-apps/moralis-sign-in-boilerplate/index.html.

Thanks

Amer

Its like finding a needle in a hay stack, seems like they are only providing broken bits and pieces of information.

if you want to reach out to me over on the academy forum si will help you. things work slightly differently from that tutorial @taha shared below. that dex video is interfacing with the 1inch api and executing swaps via the moralis 1inch plugin. hwoever this is for an AMM (automated market maker). the dex we develop in the academy is a very simple limit order style dex which works very differently so although you could use this tutorial for the styles and CSS, it wont be much help in terms of the functionality. however if you reach out to me in the academy forums i will help you get started. just look for my username mcgrane5 in any of the sol201 course forums and ping me ill be there to help if you need.

1 Like