How to handle larger NFT runs

Hello again team Moralis,

I cloned the moralis-mutant project from this video:

Everything worked great when I was posting 10-100 NFTs. Once I changed the edition size to 1,000, I started getting this error:

Error: connect ETIMEDOUT address:port removed for security reasons
at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (node:net:1157:16) {
errno: -4039,
code: ā€˜ETIMEDOUTā€™,
syscall: ā€˜connectā€™,
address: removed for security reasons,
port: removed for security reasons
}
(I can DM you or post the address and port information if thatā€™s essential, Iā€™m just not sure how good of an idea it is to post that info in a public forum)

and the program wonā€™t terminate on its own. It will post a random number of NFTs to the server, (between 600ish-900ish), but not all in a series (e.g. there will be a number 1-6, 7 will be missing, 8-15 will be there, and 16 will be missing, etc.).

When I up the number to 10k, the number my client wants, I get this error:

node:internal/process/promises:265
triggerUncaughtException(err, true /* fromPromise */);
^

[UnhandledPromiseRejection: This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). The promise rejected with the reason ā€œundefinedā€.] {
code: ā€˜ERR_UNHANDLED_REJECTIONā€™
}

and nothing gets posted to the server. I want to reiterate that it works perfectly for a run of 100 NFTs consistently. Is there something special that I need to do to get these larger runs to do the same? (Iā€™ve already turned off my VPN FYI)

Thank you for your assistance,
FPO World

you get that error when trying to upload a lot of files to IPFS in same folder?

if yes, what is the size of that folder that you try to upload?

Yesā€¦well both errors since there seem to be two distinct errors.

When it uploads nothing, the folder containing the files Iā€™m trying to upload is a shade under 40megs at the moment.

may be a problem with that size, you could upload images separately and only the metadata in same folder