How to handle larger NFT runs

Hello again team Moralis,

I cloned the moralis-mutant project from this video:

Everything worked great when I was posting 10-100 NFTs. Once I changed the edition size to 1,000, I started getting this error:

Error: connect ETIMEDOUT address:port removed for security reasons
at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (node:net:1157:16) {
errno: -4039,
code: ‘ETIMEDOUT’,
syscall: ‘connect’,
address: removed for security reasons,
port: removed for security reasons
}
(I can DM you or post the address and port information if that’s essential, I’m just not sure how good of an idea it is to post that info in a public forum)

and the program won’t terminate on its own. It will post a random number of NFTs to the server, (between 600ish-900ish), but not all in a series (e.g. there will be a number 1-6, 7 will be missing, 8-15 will be there, and 16 will be missing, etc.).

When I up the number to 10k, the number my client wants, I get this error:

node:internal/process/promises:265
triggerUncaughtException(err, true /* fromPromise */);
^

[UnhandledPromiseRejection: This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). The promise rejected with the reason “undefined”.] {
code: ‘ERR_UNHANDLED_REJECTION’
}

and nothing gets posted to the server. I want to reiterate that it works perfectly for a run of 100 NFTs consistently. Is there something special that I need to do to get these larger runs to do the same? (I’ve already turned off my VPN FYI)

Thank you for your assistance,
FPO World

you get that error when trying to upload a lot of files to IPFS in same folder?

if yes, what is the size of that folder that you try to upload?

Yes…well both errors since there seem to be two distinct errors.

When it uploads nothing, the folder containing the files I’m trying to upload is a shade under 40megs at the moment.

may be a problem with that size, you could upload images separately and only the metadata in same folder