How to create a Liquidity pool for my ERC20 token / USDT pair with smart contracts

How can l use a smart contract to create a liquidity pool of my ERC20 token(goldcoin) and USDT.
(Goldcoin/Usdt). Any help. Thank you.

Is this for your own DEX or another like Uniswap?

I want to deploy it for my own dex. Please how can l do it.

Most emerging DEXs use Uniswap original code or draw heavily from it. If you want to make a DEX, I recommend you start by thoroughly understanding how Uniswap works (Smart Contracts including its unit and integration tests) before trying to replicate anything on-chain.

Try starting with a more straightforward decentralized application if these contracts are somehow overwhelming.

1 Like

I have done a few reasearch on how uniswap Dex works. all the contracts( the factory, router and pair) but I just can’t find out how l can use this to create a liquidity pool smart contract for my own Dex or even on Uniswap. I want to create 2 Liquidity pool :

1. goldcoin/avax
  2. goldcoin/usdt

Note: goldcoin is my own ERC20 token.

You will have to look at those contracts in-depth. Something you could do is fork Uniswap or look at their UI code on GitHub to see how adding liquidity on there interacts with their contracts (which makes a liquidity pool).

E.g. if you haven’t seen this. Set Up Your Contract | Uniswap

There are a few things you will need in order to create a liquidity pool for your ERC20 token / USDT pair with smart contracts. First, you will need to create a smart contract that will act as the pool. This smart contract will need to have a few specific functions in order to work properly.

The first function is the ability to add liquidity to the pool. This function will take two parameters: the amount of ERC20 tokens to add, and the amount of USDT to add. The smart contract will then calculate the current value of the pool and add the new tokens / USDT to it.

The second function is the ability to remove liquidity from the pool. This function will take two parameters: the amount of ERC20 tokens to remove, and the amount of USDT to remove. The smart contract will then calculate the current value of the pool and remove the tokens / USDT from it.

The third function is the ability to trade tokens / USDT pairs. This function will take four parameters: the amount of ERC20 tokens to sell, the amount of USDT to buy, the amount of ERC20 tokens to buy, and the amount of USDT to sell https://jidex.io/btc-to-erc20-usdt. The smart contract will then calculate the current value of the pool and execute the trade.

1 Like