How to add multi Chain in to my DEX

Here is my index.js front end file, I would also know what I would need to do to make it interact-able on the front end to switch between chains

Hey @Here2learn1, can you clarify what do you mean by multi chain to your DEX?

I don’t particularly see anything in your code that is related to DEX here :thinking:

Hi man thanks for the response,

I’m currently working on this dex build which I forked from moralis https://github.com/IAmJaysWay/dexFinal

I would like to add some customs slippage, I would also like to be able to switch between chains, eth, Arbitrum, bsc etc

I’m pretty new to this stuff sorry to sound like a noob

Hey @Here2learn1,

If you’d like to add custom slippage, you should try to look how to configure that with the 1inch API https://docs.1inch.io/. There’s probably a parameter that can help you do so, since this tutorial’s DEX is using 1inch.

And no worries, please feel free to ask without feeling bad :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: we’re happy to help out

Thank you my friend.

I’m still struggling haha, do you guys have a course on this?

Hey @Here2learn1,

Unfortunately, not particularly in 1inch API :sweat_smile: since it is an entirely different company/provider, but I probably can help guide you on it, can you tell me what in particular are you struggling with so I can help you to find the right resource to follow

Hey,

Ideally I would like to build a multi chain swap with some features like custom slippage, small fee per swap.

It doesn’t have to be through 1inch aggregator it’s the only one I’ve found.

I’m trying to just be pointed In the right direction where I can learn how to build a dex or dapp which I can learn to build on top of

Thanks again for your response man means a lot as not many people are willing to help haha

Hey @Here2learn1,

Happy to help :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I fully understand the struggle for beginner devs, but learning definitely take some time.

So you of course can build your own DEX if you’d like to, but I think building with an aggregator will definitely safe you a lot of time and effort to build it yourself and maintain it on your own.

For getting started with 1inch API, I recommend that you check their Quickstart guide here. And all you need to do is customize the swap params to add custom slippage and fees.

For your reference, all the params description have been detailed here.

To add custom slippage, simply add slippage in the swap params field.

To add fees, simply add fee for the percentage and referrerAddress for the address where it is going to send the fees to, which should be your wallet address.

Hope this clarify things a bit. Let me know if you have any other questions.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.