How much does it cost to mint 10,000 fixed price items for OpenSea

Hello. My question is rather strange, but I think someone should know the answer to this question.
I want to make a collection on OpenSea using the 1155 protocol. For each item I want to set a fixed price of 0.01 ETH, blockchain ETH, quantity 10000. Does anyone know how much it will cost to deploy a smart contract and therefore mint this number of items?

If you have the contract ready, then you can try it on testnet.
Gas may vary between contracts.

The one I have cost me ~0.0074ETH for deploying, and ~0.00013ETH for minting.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the answer, I understand correctly that the coinage costs ~ 0.00013 ETH - for 1 item? That is a total of 10000 items: 0.00013 x 10000 = 1.3 ETH + 0.0074 ETH?

Yes. This is for one mint.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I understand correctly that if I mint all items at once, I will pay once for the contract (~0.0074 ETH)?

You mean if all the ntf are coded to mint inside the contract?

1 Like

Every time a mint function is called it will cost some gas, that is different form the contract minting gas fee.

If a minting function is called while deploying contract, gas of minting will still be added to the final contract minting gas fee.

1 Like

Thank you so much! You are very helpful, I understand you. Well, let’s save the air :slight_smile: