getNFTsForContract doesn't update metadata

@cryptokid it seems it worked for that first token. I’ve since tried to refresh more tokens on the same contract using the same API (reSyncMetadata with uri flag) and the URI is not updating on the tokens. It’s been 2 days, I’ve been calling the endpoint over and over, and no refresh.

Can you post these additional token_ids with the token_uri they should have.

that is not the expected behaviour.

This is the token address?

can you give an example of token_id for which it doesn’t work to resync metadata?

@cryptokid my tokenUri response NEVER updates!

Wow, Moralis is super broken I guess??

Here is an example:

address: “0x7441EB02527d1c997Baf7484cc9deeDA55d9FadC”,
chain: “Mumbai”,

Call and see that the metadata from Moralis never changes even though calling smart contract directly gives the correct response… :man_shrugging:

did you try resyncMetadata endpoint with uri flag?

@cryptokid Tried that, no difference.

also, I have to call this endpoint for EVERY SINGLE tokenId? Jesus, what is even the point of using Moralis at that point? I might as well just call “tokenUri” for every token directly.

can you provide the token id, address, chain, what is the expected token id?

This Moralis API is nowhere near ready for production use sadly. I am extremely disappointed… :cry:

I am curious to hear from @ivan why this is so broken…

Why would you post this update that things resync on their own if it’s not actually true?

is this solved ?
I can’t seem to update metadatas using unity…

This is the method I use with a “refresh” button:

public async void resyncMetadata()
    {
        await Moralis.Web3Api.Token.ReSyncMetadata(address: "0x34d85754fbad12eca81e2afe6a7648051574a63c", tokenId: "2", GameManager.ContractChain);

}

Its been a few hours…

does it have to update metadata or also the token uri?

if you need to update the token uri then you have to use uri flag