Get total number of transactions of a token since n days

Hello,

Am pretty much a noob to this, is it possible or is there a function to get the total number of transactions of a token from date to date or transactions since n days?

I have used Web3API.native.getLogsByAddress function with the assumption that every transaction will generate a log, and those logs = transactions made.

What are some use cases for the getLogsByAddress function?

it may be possible to do it with logs/events, in case that every transaction has at least an event for that token contract. there will also could be cases with multiple events in the same transaction

I donโ€™t know why you need the number of transactions for a token, usually those transactions are initiated by wallets or by other smart contracts

thanks for the response, just wanted to clarify, basically the task is to build a score/comparison between tokens, and 1 source is to use transactions count of the token since n days, my assumption is the higher the transaction count since n days = the more active the users = higher score for the token. basically something like a screenshot from bscscan below

so Iโ€™ve been using the getLogsByAddress function for this, but can you suggest a function in the API that can achieve the requirement more accurately?

I donโ€™t think that we have a better api function now for what you need.