Get Multiple NFTs Trades in one request API

Hello there,

I am currently using Moralis’s NFT Trade API to obtain the prices of NFTs. You can find the API documentation at: Moralis NFT Trade API.

As of now, the API only supports fetching trades for a single NFT address at a time. If I have 100 different NFTs, I would need to make 100 separate requests to retrieve the last trade for each of them. Is there any way to obtain all the trades in a single request?

Thank you for your assistance!

Hi @Blacmarc777

It is not possible to get all the data in one response due to large size of data.

You will have to get data by looping through all the pages. Here is an example tutorial on how to paginate to all the pages of the response.

Hi Johnversus,

Thank you for your reply. I noticed that there are cursors available for retrieving all trade data for a single NFT, which can be called multiple times via the API. However, my current issue is that the Moralis API only supports retrieving one NFT to many trade details. I am wondering whether Moralis supports multiple NFTs to many trade details and if there is an API available for that which includes cursors.

Thank you for your assistance!

I did not understand what you mean by this.
The API returns all the trades for a particular contract. For example: If you search for boredape contract 0xbc4ca0eda7647a8ab7c2061c2e118a18a936f13d you can see trades of all the NFT’s. You also get the cursor to paginate.

Please share more details if this does not answer your question.

Hi johnversus
Thanks for your reply.

I apologize for any confusion earlier. The API currently only supports retrieving trades for one NFT address at a time. However, I have multiple different NFT addresses, and I would like to obtain the latest trade information for each of these addresses to get their respective prices.

As of now, I have to replace the address multiple times in the request to get trade information for all the different addresses. I was wondering if Moralis supports querying multiple different NFT addresses in one request, which would be more efficient for my use case.

Hi @Blacmarc777
Thanks for the details

We only support one address per request as of now. So you have to make multiple requests to get trades of different NFT contract.

You can request this feature to accept multiple NFT contract address on our roadmap.
https://roadmap.moralis.io/