Fiat On Ramp / Off Ramp

Hey team! Do any of your partners have fiat on ramp or off ramp integrations available? Any chance of getting one on board for the hackathon?

2 Likes

Check out simplex https://integrations.simplex.com/wallet-api-integration

4 Likes

Great question and please inform me if you see any new solutions.

The ON/OFF ramps to crypto are still a big issue … but not for a long time so in your design, it should take into account that FIAT will also just become a money content type IMO. I am now dedicating my time to see if I can solve this issue but it will take some time to come out.

Some of the solutions that I found so far are.

1 Like

An other solution is to integrate the Dharma SDK.

1 Like

Hi, Unfortunately I only see this topic today after the Hackathon. I designed an own Fiat2Crypto Converter, implemented it and particpated with it (only Beta version) in the Hackathon. Let´s see how the feedback from Moralis team review will be… But I am definitely passioned about realizing the Fiat2Crypto converter I started building on Moralis. I had an issue with the timeline…

And now there is a plugin… see this video How to Add Fiat Gateway to dApps [Full Tutorial]

and this solved issue.

But (I know this could be off-topic as dev) how is it with local regulations for on/offramp ? I think of Binance situation in Europe (NL)… I guess making this available in an app is ‘not enough’ for some countries…

2 Likes