Even we have got pro-plan (we have paid) but our node seems no work

can you please help us???

it looks like you have public polygon url there for metamask config, that one may be the one that gives that rate limit error, but I donā€™t know how is that you make 40 requests in a second

what is the rate limits in a one second im speedy nodes?

it depends on what type of call you make, and on the plan

https://docs.moralis.io/misc/rate-limit#speedy-node-requests

for a free plan the limit is of 50 compute units per second

we are using pro plan what is rate limit?

it could be of 88 compute units per second for a pro plan

we are not using ether.js.

1. we used moralis.enable.web3(provider:ā€˜metamaskā€™)
  2. web3.eth.sendtransaction
    but we get error: unknown accout (but if we use setprovide we get cors error)

what is the suitable code block? can you route us an code block for sendtransaction with speedy nodes providerā€¦

I donā€™t know how you can do that, it will be used the RPC url that is present in metamask

I still donā€™t know how is that you are making too many requests, isnā€™t that from a single user?

we have to solve this issue yes you are right. but we are not sure from followingā€¦
if we didnt add speedy node rpc to metamask, even we dont sure stream from web3 provider with speedy nodes. can you guarentee that? and https://docs.moralis.io/misc/rate-limit#speedy-node-requests
sendraw transaction is 35 requestā€¦ in a one second 3 guys can exceed 88 numberā€¦ what is you opinion?

I think that you shouldnā€™t use the speedy node url as a way to send transactions for your users. The users should add a public RPC url in their metamask configuration

we are aware but why is the exceed limit is 40, because you said 88. Although we use speedy node provider and use polygon mumbai in metamask. because you said that we haver 88 request in a secondā€¦ why the numbers are different?

for me it looks like that error with 40 requests is not from moralis speedy nodes and it is from another public RPC url

ok please route usā€¦ we shared our codes with you ā€¦ please ask you developers and how can we use from the react.js or typescript or any javascript codes. You have got poor documentation with speedy nodes how to connect with javascript, You are forcing to use your web servers. but we have got aws machines and we are using on themā€¦

I donā€™t understand what is the problem that you have now, using speedy nodes is same as using any other RPC node, and it doesnā€™t depend on Moralis, you can use it separately if you want without problems.

you have said 88 request for a second.

Requests per minute: 3.500 but in our pro dashboard? :)))

3500 / 60 = 58

how is the calculation:)?? can you enlighteen us?

There is a bigger number of requests that you can make per second then that computation that you did, in case that you want to do some small burst

when the transactions which we did in 25th can be showned in the dashboard?

I donā€™t know that, there may be a delay. Also what you see there may be the number of requests and not the number of compute units that were used.

What is the difference between compute unit and request?

https://docs.moralis.io/misc/rate-limit#speedy-node-requests

Done requests have more compute units. As in they are counted as more requests.