EthNftOwners, EthNftOwnersPending not updating any more

Im not sure how to interpret this image.

Yes i have ‘afterSave’ triggers.

‘shouldMintExcalibur’ on the server you are looking at it supposed to be removed. Is this causing an issue?

I don’t understand why this matters, the transactions don’t show up in the database therefore the triggers do not get activated anyway.

Let me know if you need more information. I am having to set up another server to get everything working again :frowning: :disappointed_relieved:

Hey @deadLuchador

We need some more information and time. Does it work correctly on a new server?

Thank you for your patience :raised_hands:

I’m having the same issue as the EthNFTOwners are not getting created on new server and old servers would not update any records.

Old Server : https://u6hcplwktpkf.moralisweb3.com:2053/server (fails to create new records on EthNFTOnwers)
New Server : https://mi5prkybzrvr.grandmoralis.com:2053/server (fails to create object EthNftOwners to add get new records)

Yep, it always works on the new server the first time. As soon as i update and deploy the new contract on my local ganche, all the blockchain changes stop being picked up

It should be fixed now.

Doesn’t seem to work still. I have tested few times now. Do I need to create new server ?

What is the problem that you see now? nothing changed from previous situation?

This is still not able to create new records in this. trigger for BeforeSave of ItemsForSale doesn’t happen either.

on what chain you are doing that?

I have this on ropsten Network

The same problem still exists for me. i have updated the server to the most recent version. I redeployed my contract locally on ganache and moralis stopped picking up the changes. Let me know if you want to arrange a screen share and i can replicate the issue for you

After you redeploy the contract you also change the event contract address? Probably is not related, I assumed that you expected some events to also continue to work.

Can you describe the steps that you make to duplicate this problem?

I am only interested in the ‘EthNFTOwners’ events. Do i need to update the event contract address after redeploying a new contract if that’s the thing i am interested in? If so, where would i do this?

The steps i do to recreate the problem.

1. create a new moralis instance

2. connect to my local ganache instance

3. deploy a contract to my ganache.

4. interact with my contract via my local app.

5. I see the EthNFTOwnersPending and EthNftOwners being populated in the database as i interact with my contract (mint an nft).

6. I redeploy the contract locally so the contract address will change

7. I interact with the contract it via my app (transactions successfully visible on local ganache)

8. I do NOT see the EthNFTOwnersPending and EthNftOwners being populated in the database no matter how many transactions i make.

Workaround
create a new instance and follow the above steps which takes me a lot of time as i have to update some other systems due to the server address changing amongst other things.

Everything stops syncing in Moralis database after you redeploy, like no new transactions too?

correct, all blockchain related transactions stop being picked up.

What happens if you disconnect and reconnect to ganache after you redeploy? Probably not easy to test now.

Nothing happens. I’ve tried disconnected and re connecting and restarting the server. I’ve tried lots of things but the only thing that seems to work is setting up a new instance :frowning:

setting up new instance doens’t work for me at all, I have tried 3-4 times now.